Lottery for Seasonal Camping
Saturday, May 2, 2020 - 10:00am
03-23-2020 UPDATE: The lottery for seasonal camping has been postponed due to the Stay at Home Order issued by the Ohio Department of Health. The lottery is now planned for Saturday, May 2. Stay tuned for any new information.
03-17-2020: In response to COVID-19, the Muskingum Watershed Conservancy District (MWCD) is continuously evaluating operations in accordance to guidance from the Ohio Department of Health, Governor Mike DeWine, and local health departments. The situation is rapidly evolving, but as of right now, this is our plan moving forward:
- The Seasonal Camper Lottery will not be held in-person this year; however, a phone-in Lottery system will be utilized on the dates shown below.
Again, these will not be in-person lotteries, but will be conducted over the phone.
- The lottery for existing seasonal campers has been rescheduled for Saturday, April 4 at 10:00 a.m. If you are a seasonal camper who would like to participate in this lottery, YOU MUST CALL THE PARK BY 4PM ON FRIDAY, APRIL 3. Park office hours are Monday – Friday 8 am-4 pm.
- The lottery for transfer campers will be held at a date yet to be announced. Park management will be in contact with anyone in the transfer lottery to advise when that will be held.
- The lottery for new seasonal campers has been suspended at this time until further notice and will be evaluated again at a later date.
- The lottery for seasonal camper docks will be held following the transfer lottery on April 11.
If you have any questions, please contact the park office at 419-368-6885 for more information. We are closely monitoring the situation and will make any necessary changes as information comes available. Please monitor our website and social media channels for the latest updates. Your patience is greatly appreciated as we navigate these unprecedented times.
« Back to Calendar